- Category : Health&Music
- Comment : 0
Each musical instrument has a unique vibration frequency characteristics, and has a healing effect on the organs and systems of the human body. Thanks to the numerous researches of scientists-physicists, therapists, virologists, immunologists, etc., installed following the beneficial effects on the body:
- violin, and all stringed instruments, heals the soul, playing upon its strings, normalizes blood circulation and helps to restore the harmonious rhythm of the breath;
- piano penetrates to the innermost parts of the brain responsible for optimal functioning of the endocrine system in General and thyroid in particular;
- the body holds the person in high state of thoughts into a coherent order, so that the spine as if stretches and relaxes;
- the harp affects the myocardium, harmonize the work of the main “engine” of the human body;
- clarinet helps to cope with depression and contributes to the health of the cardiovascular system;
- saxophone has a direct impact on the sexual chakra (Svadhisthana), which is able not only to heal the genitourinary system, but also to increase potency/libido;
- flute increases the volume of inhaled air and to receive additional doses of oxygen in the blood, cleanses the respiratory system of mucus containing pathogens;
- cello configures the buds on harmonic wave and leads to normalization of the excretory system;
- drum, like all percussion instruments, optimizes the heart rate, heals the blood, promotes deep relaxation.
Now imagine the impact on the body and soul of a Symphony orchestra, which is able to heal a wide variety of sounds different in its therapeutic properties. After all, it’s just a universal healer of all times and peoples!
The types of music therapy
There are 2 types of treatment through music:
- when active form the patient vocalizing a melody, play a musical instrument, dances or performs other mechanical movement (priepyat, priklepyvayut, rocks, etc.);
- when passive, the person is asked every day to listen songs, selected with consideration of the peculiarities of the psyche, existing diseases and their severity.
What is the Mozart effect
Most scientists agree that attractive works of Mozart emit the most blissful vibrations to the human soul. For example, listening to Rondo in the Turkish style, you can not only forget about problems, but also enhance the mood without any effort. You won’t even know how to begin no reason to smile and enjoy every detail. And meal to the accompaniment Sonatas for piano ensures that enhance the digestion and absorption of food high in nutrients.
At the time of the sounding of the music of this composer in humans is intensifying in all areas of the cerebral cortex. The uniqueness of Mozart defies logical explanation. Besides the fact that all the melodies of the author is slender, deep and Sunny, they fill every cell of the body healing vibrations that mobilize innate ability and restore the integrity of the organism on all levels (physical and spiritual).
Known fact – Gerard Depardieu got rid of hearing problems (hearing loss, right ear), memory, and speech (the future celebrity was strong stuttering), while enjoying two hours a day of Mozart’s works.
It is noted a direct correlation between listening to the melodies of Mozart and harmonious development of the child’s mind, intelligence and creative potential of children of all ages.
Features universal music, suitable for all ages
Experienced muzykoterapia individually selects works based on the characteristics of the patient. But each person can choose music based on their own feelings, intuition and some recommendations.
Music to Wake you up and revitalize the body in the morning:
- Antonio Vivaldi – sonatas and concertos, the seasons;
- Franz Schubert – Serenade.
Music for healing from panic attacks, excessive irritation, anxiety and uncertainty in their own abilities:
- Frédéric Chopin – mazurkas, preludes;
- Johann Strauss waltzes;
- Ludwig bath Beethoven – moonlight Sonata, Symphony in a minor;
- Johann Sebastian Bach – Cantata No. 2;
- Anton Rubinstein – Melody in f major.
Music for insomnia:
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky – Pieces for piano;
- Jean Sibelius – Sad waltz;
- M. K. Oginsky – Polonez.
Music for the treatment of peptic ulcer:
- W. A. Mozart – all works;
- Pyotr Tchaikovsky – waltz of the flowers.
Music from apathy and melancholy:
- W. A. Mozart – Little night Serenade;
- Georg Friedrich Haendel – Minuet.
Music from spasm of blood vessels of the brain, severe migraine headaches:
- W. A. Mozart – Symphony No. 40;
- Franz Liszt – Hungarian Rhapsody;
- Aram Khachaturian – The Masquerade Suite.
The influence of classical music on all living beings is not fully understood. Researchers are constantly carrying out experiments, confirming that the healing sounds structure the water, purifying it from harmful bacteria, enhance the growth of plants, blagodenstvenny affect the condition of animals and birds. Even the simplest answer to the classic sound, as evidenced by the observation of microbiologists (under the microscope). So let’s be a bit healthier and wiser, taking a rule every day to pamper your body and soul with some good music!