Music causes different emotions and feelings, it can calm or excite, to make you cry or cheer. People often use these features of the music. But not many people know that music can “take” like a pill, headache, insomnia, nervousness or excess weight.
Between medicine and the healing music have a lot in common, they combine that music can cure many diseases. What kind of music heals? Analgesic and relaxing effect has classical music, the property has adopted the midwives and dentists. Dutch scientists are conducting studies to determine the effects of music on the course of cardiovascular diseases. It is known that the “cores” are advised to listen to major key melodies.
Experts say that music influences hormone production that affect the emotional state, causing a sense of joy or alarm, the manifestation of bravery and courage.
Music during a meal promotes digestion. Dinner under the music of Mozart helps digestion, and music at a fast pace has a negative effect on the gastrointestinal tract. What makes the jaw move in the rhythm of the music, the food is chewed, food is consumed more than necessary. This music ensures the extra pounds. The best way to keep your body regularly visit the gym or learn exercises for the office, going on to classical music. Scientists determined that the monotonous loud music is not conducive to improving the shape. And it is proved that the sound of music in cosmetic procedures enhances their effectiveness.
A healthy repertoire
People using music for “healing purposes” by intuition, this motif gives me a headache, but this tune allows you to take a NAP on a standard mattress. Today has developed specific recommendations for the use of music and compiled a list of music that heals.
- From chronic fatigue will help to rid the music of Brahms. The third part of the Third Symphony, the first part of the Fourth, the Violin Concerto and the Hungarian dances will give energy for the whole week, if you listen to this music on Monday morning.
- To relieve emotional stress recommend listening to Mussorgsky’s “Pictures at an exhibition”, which placated. The theme of “Journeys” allows you to forget about anger and getting rid of stress.
- From the nervousness and irritability can help the music of Tchaikovsky, you can listen to any music from the “Slavic March” to “Variations on a Rococo theme”. Special attention should be paid to the Overture-fantasy “Romeo and Juliet”, ballet, Symphony “Winter dreams” and his operas.
- Japanese doctors suggest migraine “Spring song” by Mendelssohn, “an American in Paris” Gershwin, “Humoresque” of Dvorak and the Polonaise Oginsky.
- Promotes good sleep Suite “peer Gynt” by Grieg, “Meditation” by Massenet, “Barcarole” by Offenbach “Adagio” by Rodrigo and “Songs without words” by Mendelssohn.
- Leads to normal blood pressure and normalizes heart function, “Wedding March” by Mendelssohn.
- Music of cheerfulness and relaxed mood called the works of the Baroque period, which stimulates alpha waves affect the rhythm of the brain associated with the sense of calm. Famous composers of this period are considered to be Bach, Telemann, Boccherini, Vivaldi and Handel.
- Music for a good mood, think Blues, jazz, Calypso, soul and reggae. These musical styles relieve depression and elevate mood.
Thus, the use of music for correction of the psychological, emotional and physical condition of the person has received the scientific name – music therapy.
The types of music therapy
There are two types of music therapy – passive and active. Active music therapy involves active productive human activity using instruments or voice. The work of the breathing apparatus and vocal cords relieves stress, helps to gain control over his body, singing allows you to get rid of disorders and defects of speech, develops memory. The use of rhythm games to help Express emotions, and playing musical instruments develops fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination, develops self-esteem and increases self-esteem.
Passive (receptive) music therapy is a listening music, adapted to every problem and patient’s age. This type of therapy promotes relaxation.
When group work is most often used active music therapy. For option required a set of simple musical instruments such as drum, bells, cymbals. We offer customers a variety of situations or topics to play its role. The client chooses a musical instrument for yourself and for your partner, and using sounds, creating a dialogue.